you can give me a call back at my contact number

*214-541-9047 Position: JAVA Developer Location: Madison, WI Duration: 6+
monthsRate $50/hr on c2c*

*SCOPE OF WORK*

*This role is a crucial role in developing, enhancing, optimizing and
maintaining the BillingCenter system.  *

The Programmer Analyst will interact with the Business Analysts and other
Programmer Analysts on the team to understand and meet business
requirements by delivering technology in an AGILE development environment.

1.Participates in the detailed identification and development of program
and system specifications.

2.Responds to systems problems by analyzing the problem, formulating a
solution, and changing or repairing the system to avoid costly interruption
of services to users.

*REQUIRED SKILLS/ QUALIFICATIONS*

*3.Bachelors Degree or equivalent education*

4.Strong communication skills

5.4+ years of related programming experience

*6.Proven experience in designing and developing enterprise class Java /
JEE web applications*

7.Proven database experience with SQL Server; SQL and stored procedures

8.Proven problem solving skills

9.Proven experience with the following is a plus:

1.Production support

*2.JEE technologies: JSP, Servlets, EJB 3.0, JDBC, JPA & JPQL, JTA, JMS,
XML, etc.*

*3.Apache ServiceMix, Apache Camel, Maven*

4.Enterprise Integration Patterns

5.*Multi-threading using core Java/MDB*

*6.Intellij, Dynatrace, Araxis Merge*

7.Guidewire products especially  BillingCenter

8.Scrumworks, Rally, QualityCenter

9.Business Objects

10.Insurance industry business acumen

*Please Share your details With your most updated resume.*

*CONSULTANT NAME*

*VISA STATUS*

*CURRENT LOCATION*

*TOTAL EXPERIENCE*

*US EXPERIENCE*

*Skype ID*

*EMAIL ID*

*PHONE NO.*

*AVAILABILITY*

Thanks And Regards,

*Pat Parker*
Technical Recruiter
*Ennovace Inc*
Ph: 214-541-9047
Fx: *972-262-9006*
p...@ennovace.com
Gtalk :- usapatp
www.ennovace.com
1801 S O'connor Rd
Irving TX 75061
If you are not interested in receiving our e-mails then please reply with a
"REMOVE" in the subject line at *rem...@ennovace.com <rem...@ennovace.com>*