Hello Associate,

Greetings for the day!!

One of my clients in (Kokomo, Indiana) is looking for a (Multi Skill
Engineer) for a

contract position, please have a look into the description and let me know
your interest.

*Job Description:*

Job Title:                                Multi Skill Engineer

Job Location:                        Kokomo, Indiana

Years of Experience:       7+ years

*Essential Duties*

   - Integration testing of automotive test systems with multiple cards and
   racks
   - Understanding HW schematics and HW functionally analysis
   - Programming the system embedded boards with new image and debugging
   for system level  issues
   - Understanding system configuration and modifying the configuration
   based on the validation requirements
   - Interacting with SW team in solving the integration issues
   - Understand product requirements and validating them in the actual
   system
   - Conduct reviews with engineering  teams to ensure requirement are
   being met
   - Providing status updates based on the criticality of work time to time.

*Skills and Expertise (in one or more of the below areas)*

   - NI Tool Suite (LabVIEW ,  Teststand)
   - Embedded software in C ( Raspberry Pi will be a bonus)
   - Protocols and Testing experience  - CAN, MOST, GMLAN, Keyword,
   Ethernet, USB, Serial, GPIB
   - Python scripting knowledge will be a bonus
   - Good problem-solving skills

*Qualification*

   - *Bachelor  Degree in Engineering [Electronics] or equivalent*

*Strings to search *

   - LabVIEW
   - Teststand
   - Embedded Software
   - C
   - CAN
   - MOST
   - GMLAN
   - Serial
   - GPIB
   - Keyword
   - Python

*Please send us the below information if you wish to apply.*

Consultant details:

Full name as per SSN                :

Last 4 digits of SSN                  :

DOB                                         :

Work authorization                     :

Location                                               :

Relocation                                :

Availability for Project               :

Best time for technical screen    :

Education                                             : University & Year
of completion

Best Mail ID                              :

Best Contact for Interview          :

Skype ID                                  :

I’ll be looking forward to hear from your end.

Thanks & Regards
Rajendhra
Talent Acquisition Group
Direct: (512) 308 3789 | Desk: (512) 237 7820 x 102
*rajend...@ttssolutionsusa.com* <rajend...@ttssolutionsusa.com>  |
http://www.ttssolutionsusa.com