Hi,

Please let me know if you have any consultant available for this following
requirement. Please add my ID(santosh.pil...@sourcechip.net) to your
mailing list and keep on sending me your Hotlist/Availability list.

*Position Title : Genesys Consultant*

*Location: Denver, CO*

*Duration: 12 Months +*

*Primary Skills :*

   - Understanding of Genesys SIP components at the T-Lib messaging level
   - Routing Expert(hands –on) on Genesys (latest version 8.0) (2-3 Years
   specifically on Routing only)
   - Knowledge & experience of PBX, Voice/Screen Loggers, Statistics
   display boards, CTI Links, Databases, OS, scripts, CRM Integration etc.
   - Good interpersonal skills for interacting with global customer
   - Good understanding Contact Centre Infrastructure management process in
   terms of Change Management, Incident and Fault Management

*Genesys Experience :*

   - Solution Design & Deployment of Genesys SIP based Contact Center
   primarily Genesys Sip Servers, URS and Media Servers
   - Genesys Inbound/Outbound Routing – Development,troubleshooting &
   testing of routing strategies with ability to understand the impact of the
   design on the peripherals like Reporting, Agent Desktop
   - Understand and have dealt with business priority routing,
   service-level routing, skills-based routing, database-based routing,
   user-defined object-based routing (agent, queue, etc) interaction data,
   statistics, variables and subroutines
   - Hands on experience of analyzing Genesys URS, Stat Server, SIP Server
   logs
   - Deployment and testing of Genesys FW components, Inbound/Outbound,
   GIS, CS Proxy components
   - Some hands on experience in remote procedures, Stored procedures
   - CTI integration and testing
   - Administration knowledge/experience of Databases (Oracle and MS SQL),
   OS (Linux, Unix, Windows) etc.

*Please send me the resume along with the rate ASAP.*

Thanks & Regards

SAM
SourceChip, Inc
Email: *santosh.pil...@sourcechip.net <santosh.pil...@sourcechip.net> ;