Hi Associate,
Hope you are doing great.
I have a urgent direct client requirement , Please send me your updated
profile.

Below is the Complete Requirement

*Position  *
*:Oracle DBA Location * *: Columbus ,IN*

*Duration * *: 12+ Months*

*Job Description: *

      7+ years of IT experience.

Installation, administration of Oracle Databases.

Upgrading, cloning and Patching of Database.

Establish and maintain sound backup and recovery policies and procedures.

Implement and maintain database security (create and maintain users and
roles, assign privileges).

Perform database tuning and performance monitoring.

Experience on RAC and Standby/DR databases administration.

Work as part of a team and provide 24x7 support when required.

Perform general technical trouble shooting and give consultation to
development teams.

Interface with Oracle Corporation for technical support.

Handling planned/ Un-planned outages for database production servers.

Provide technical assistance to the application team to troubleshoot issues
at production and development.

Managing the project metrics, documents and quality reports.

Ensure proper communication and quick resolution as a crisis manager.

Drives day to day operations and work plan allocation/management.

Weekly and monthly status reports to higher management.

Identify top few incidents and work with respective teams/individual to
minimize the incidents.

       Excellent communication skills

Pragyan Dixit

IT Recruiter

Email:*prag...@sysmind.com <prag...@sysmind.com>*

Phone: 609-897-9670 x 2154

Fax: 609-228-5522

Address: 38 Washington Road, Princeton Jn, NJ 08550

*[image: cid:image001.gif@01CD1E36.E1381A30]* <http://www.sysmind.com/>

[image: cid:image002.png@01CF4A69.18319D80]  [image:
cid:image003.png@01CF4A69.18319D80]  [image:
cid:image004.png@01CF4A69.18319D80]