Hi Associate,
Hope you are doing great.
I have a urgent direct client requirement , Please send me your updated
profile.

Below is the Complete Requirement

*Position  *
*:Product Taxonomy Expert Location * *: Minneapolis,MN*

*Duration * *:12+ Months*

*Job Description: *

8 years of IT experience.

Taxonomy standards.

Data modelling experience

Analytical skills

Experience in content procurement and publishing for retail/eCommerce

Solid understanding of leading Industry standards in product taxonomy

Experience in driving content providers and converting content to relevant
templates

Some understanding of content related IT portals and systems

Excellent communication skills

Pragyan Dixit

IT Recruiter

Email:*prag...@sysmind.com <prag...@sysmind.com>*

Phone: 609-897-9670 x 2154

Fax: 609-228-5522

Address: 38 Washington Road, Princeton Jn, NJ 08550

*[image: cid:image001.gif@01CD1E36.E1381A30]* <http://www.sysmind.com/>

[image: cid:image002.png@01CF4A69.18319D80]  [image:
cid:image003.png@01CF4A69.18319D80]  [image:
cid:image004.png@01CF4A69.18319D80]