Hope you are doing great!! Please find below position and please send me
updated resume of your consultant .
*Title: Business analyst (Property and Casualty domain knowledge )*
*Duration: Long Term *
*Location : Atlanta GA*
*Prior QA experience is required*
*Job Description :*
· Experience with is a must, specifically in the area of Surety
· Develop and maintain understanding of customer workflows and
business needs to support
- Deliver precise functional specifications to include functional
hierarchy, workflow, business rules, interface design and definitions,
outstanding issues, data analysis, and data mapping to clients and
- Be responsible for direct interaction with clients including, but not
limited to, eliciting comprehensive business requirements and use cases,
providing value-added analysis, and recommending appropriate solutions.
- Gather requirements and help build and document specifications for
- Update and maintain Requirements Documentation, Requirements
Traceability Matrix, and other project documentation.
- Work with Project Management and Technical teams to develop detailed
labour estimates to develop and deploy functionality
- Conduct gap analysis between application and stated customer
requirements and collaborate with Architects and Developers to estimate
- Work with Development, QA, and Production Support teams to
communicate, verify, and test the desired functionality changes.
- Work with the clients to demonstrate the new functionality and/or
changes to the system to ensure all relevant business needs are addressed.
- Develop training materials and lead training sessions in one-on-one or
- Manage multiple competing priorities through effective organization
*Required Skills and Experience: *
- 6 or more years of experience in software development lifecycle,
particularly in customer-facing roles gathering business requirements and
communicating those to internal and external stakeholders.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in technology-related field or relevant
experience in implementing software in the Health industry.
- Strong MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio).
- Previous experience with MS SharePoint and Team Foundation Server or
- Excellent written and verbal communications. (Candidate will provide
former deliverables to show authorship and original ideas)
- Understanding of business analysis principles, processes, and
- Ability to develop and prepare use cases, functional specifications,
and technical requirements that can be used by downstream development and
testing teams with minimal clarification.
- Ability to understand and represent the needs of the end user in a
software development environment.
- Strong consultative and advisory skills.
- Must be a self-directed, self-sufficient analyst with demonstrated
initiative, sense of urgency, and ability to come up to speed as a subject
matter expert in a very short timeframe, gaining customer confidence
- Demonstrated confidence and ability to lead client engagements and
make a positive impact immediately upon joining the team.
- Experience authoring proposals, work orders, and system change
requests which document customer requests for new functionality.
- Ability to define customer requests in terms of bounded scope, written
schedule and work plan, as well as detailed approach including steps to
complete the work.
- Demonstrated customer management abilities
*Thanks and Regards*
*Sr. Technical Recruiter*
*IDC Technologies, Inc.*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"American Vendor--IT Consulting" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-vendor.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.