Please find the requirement below and let me know your interest...

*Role: Senior SAS Programmer*

*Phone and Skype*

*Location: Phoenix, AZ*

*Duration: 6 Months*

Senior level SAS programmer – Customer Marketing, Loyalty, Data Management,
Big Data/Hadoop experience

*Required Skills/Qualifications*:

·         Analysts will be experienced analytic professionals with
background/degrees in statistics/quantitative studies

·         Proficiency in Linux scripting required.

·         Minimum 3 years of recent experience in an analytic role,
preferably marketing analytics

·         Experience with Oracle & Big Data environments and knowledge of
Teradata, Pig, Hive are strongly desired.

·         Proficiency in SAS/SQL programming required.

·         Big Data exposure is good but some experience would be a big plus

·         Candidate is willing to relocate to Phoenix, AZ

·         must be technical/analytical

·         good problem solver

·         good communicator

·         good listener

Please let me know if you need any additional details.

*Thanks and Regards,*

*Manu Priya*

*Sr. Technical Recruiter*

*IDC Technologies*

*1851 McCarthy Boulevard, Suite 116|Milpitas, CA , USA, 95035*

*408-459-5794 [Direct]  I manu.pr...@idctechnologies.com

*www.idctechnologies.com <http://www.idctechnologies.com/>*

*Note: **Due to high volume of calls, I may miss your call, email is the
better way to reach me.*

"American Vendor--IT Consulting" group.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/sap-vendor.