Hi,
Hope you are doing well.
We are looking for *Java Developer *at* Cincinnati, OH* with one of our
Clients,below is the Job Description. If you are available and interested
then,please reply me with details below the Job Description along with your
updated resume in Word format.

*Position: *   *Java Developer with **angular.Js *
*Location:  **Cincinnati, OH (only GC/USC no EAD's, H1b)*
*Duration:  Contract*

*Job Description: *

   - Min 6+ years exp required
   - Experience with angular.Js is must.
   - Strong Knowledge / experience of implementing / proposing solution to
   customer by leveraging emerging technology.
   - Experience of J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, JQuery and etc
   - Strong communication skills

*Best Regards,*
*Prasanth Robbi*
*Sr. Technical Recruiter*