Hi ,

I have an urgent opening on Position with my client. Let me know if you
have any of your consultants available. Please send me the resumes with
full name, contact details, Rate, and availability date.

*Job Title    :**  Oracle BI (OBIEE) Administrator*

*Duration*    : 18 Months Extendable contract

*Location*    : German Town, MD

*Job Description*

•         8+ years of experience out of which 3+ years’ experience as
Oracle BI (OBIEE) Administrator for version 11g onwards and preferably
should be supporting version 12c in most

•         Experience must include the installation, configuration, and
documentation of Oracle software and patches.

•         Strong working knowledge and understanding of OBIEE Suite (OBI
Server, Dashboard and Analytics)

•         Strong working knowledge in OBIEE architecture and administration

•         Design and Implementation of Business Intelligence applications

•         Working knowledge with ETL, Data warehousing techniques, Business
Intelligence and performance tuning BI Applications

•         Experience with Oracle SQL and/or PL/SQL

•         Involved in all phases of the Systems Development Life Cycle
(SDLC)

•         Demonstrated knowledge of supporting Business Intelligence
applications

•         Strong technical knowledge in OBIEE+ product suite

•         Strong knowledge in Unix, Linux (Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server
release 6.7 (Santiago)), Java JDK 1.8, WebLogic (WebLogic Server Version:
12.2.1.0.0) and shell scripting

•         Working knowledge of software version control concepts and change
management processes

•         Working knowledge of data modeling concepts both relational and
dimensional

•         Demonstrated expertise in change management and version control
practices

•         Effective verbal and written communication skills with both
technical and non-technical people

Thank You,

Sreelatha *, *Technical Recruiter

*Libsys Inc **'IT Sharps'*