yourself comfortable with the requirement please reply back with your *updated
resume* and I will get back to you or I would really appreciate if you can
give me a call back at my contact number *609-853-0818 Ext.2177
raja...@nityo.com <raja...@nityo.com>. *

*Position:* * Java Developer (JBOSS Experience) *

*Location: Bloomfield, CT Duration: 6 Months *

*Experience Required*

·         Very Strong in J2EE

·         Core Java

·         SOAP/REST Web Services

·         XML Processing/ XSLT

·         MSSQL

·         Knowledge of IBM Web Sphere Message Broker

·         Knowledge of WebSEAL,

·         Knowledge of RHEL

·         Experience with MVC Architecture.

·         Experience in working as a web developer in Java

·         Must have excellent problem solving and analysis skills

·         Must be able to collaborate with peers

*Primary Skills: *

·         Java Enterprise Edition Java EE with Spring Integration

·         Application Development Experience with JBOSS and J2EE

·         Experience with JBoss EAP

·         Good working experience on Web Services, REST/JSON Services

·         SOA /Middle wear /Service Layer Experience

·         Experienced in using XML, XSL/XSLT in spring integration
platforms

·         Teradata Experience

*Secondary Skills:*

·         Eclipse based IDEs

·         Good knowledge in Groovy

·         Knowledge to Database Development like Oracle/DB2/MySQL

·         Maven, JUnit, Jenkins experience

·         Excellent verbal and written communication skills

·         Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment to meet
aggressive goals and pre-defined measurement criteria

·         Must be able to facilitate teams to successful resolution of
issues

·         Must have good negotiation skills, conflict management &
resolution skills

·         Creative approach to problem solving.

Thanks & Regards

*Rajat Baliyan*
*(Sr. Technical Recruiter)*
*Phone : 609-853-0818 X 2177*