*Hi ,*

*We have an urgent opening for QTP Consultant for SAP Mobile project. *

*Location: **Cincinnati, Ohio*

*Duration: 8 Months*

*Job Description:** *

Ø  5 years experience with QTP

Ø  Nice to have experience creating QTP scripts with M-eux add on for Mobile
applications

Ø  Nice to have experience creating QTP scripts for SAP and/or PRC
applications

Ø  Solid experience with QTP – Key Word driven frame work

Ø  2 years experience with QC

Ø  Experience writing quality manual test cases in QC out of requirements

Ø  Solid knowledge of current Testing/QA methodologies, best practices, and
toolsets

Ø  Nice to have experience working with Star Team (Requirement Management
Tool)

Ø  Ability to multi-task and adjust priorities in dynamic work environment

Ø  Excellent verbal and written communication skills

* If interested please send me the word format resume at your earliest
convenience and also please answer to the questions below:*

·         Candidate Contact Number

·         Candidate Visa Status

·         Candidate Employer Details if HIB

·         Candidate Convenient time to take up the face to face discussion

·         Candidate Convenient time to take up the telephonic discussion

·         Current Billing rate

·         Expected Billing rate

·         References of the direct Supervisor

*Thanks & Regards*

Supriya

supr...@javaji.com

571-483-2829

*Yahoo IM:* *supriya.javaji*

*Javaji systems  is a global provider of IT recruitment, software
development and IT services. We deliver a measurable delta in productivity,
profitability, and shareholder value to the world’s leading companies. Our
Methodology enables clients to lower the total cost of ownership and meet
their business objectives*.