*Hi,*

* *

*We have an urgent opening for SAS-Marketing Analytics.*

*Location:* *Chicago, IL*

* *

*Duration: 8 months+*

* *

*Primary skills- *

Ø  Pricing Analytics ,SAS, SQL,  in the context of Retail Expertise with
multivariate statistical analysis including regression, regression tree,
logistic regression, cluster analysis and ANOVA.

Ø  Proficiency in SAS, SQL, SAS Macros and other programming tools

Ø  Ability to perform statistical analysis on large datasets

Ø  Minimum 3-5 years post academic work experience performing applied
analytics techniques (in disciplines such as consumer demand modeling,
consumer or B2B pricing, marketing mix analysis)

* *

*If interested please send me the word format resume at your earliest
convenience and also please answer to the questions below:*

·         Candidate Contact Number

·         Candidate Visa Status

·         Candidate Employer Details if HIB

·         Candidate Convenient time to take up the face to face discussion

·         Candidate Convenient time to take up the telephonic discussion

·         Current Billing rate

·         Expected Billing rate

·         References of the direct Supervisor

*Thanks & Regards*

Supriya

supr...@javaji.com

571-483-2829

*Yahoo IM:* *supriya.javaji*

*Javaji systems  is a global provider of IT recruitment, software
development and IT services. We deliver a measurable delta in productivity,
profitability, and shareholder value to the world’s leading companies. Our
Methodology enables clients to lower the total cost of ownership and meet
their business objectives*.