Hi All,

Hope you are doing well..!!

This is Srinivas from Talented IT. I have an excellent job opportunity for
a “*TSR development*”  with one of our direct client and, would like to
discuss this opportunity in detail with you. If you are interested you can
email me your updated resume at srini...@talentedit.com or reach me
* 6373641858.*

Title* : Sr Software developer (TSR Development)*

Location*: *Pittsburgh, PA

Duration*: Contract or Fulltime*

*Description*:

The type of candidates for the *TSR development*, we will be looking for
are as follows:

   - *Sr Software developer - 10 to 15 years* applicable experience
   - Researches, designs, and develops complex computer software systems.
    Defines system architecture, requirements, and interfaces.
   - Develops and analyzes software requirements to satisfy product,
   project, and safety level requirements.
   - Identify and track development tasks.  Prepare project budgets and
   detailed schedules.
   - Allocates and coordinates software tasks with team members. Provide
   reporting to project teams on task progress and issues.
   - Applies formal methodologies to develop software for embedded safety
   systems.
   - Develops and directs software testing procedures, programming, and
   documentation.  Supports all phases of in-house and on-site system test and
   commissioning.