Hi All,

Hope you are doing good.

This is Srinivas from Talented IT. I have an excellent job opportunity for
a “*Electrical Engineer*”  with one of our direct client and, would like to
discuss this opportunity in detail with you. If you are interested you can
email me your updated resume to *srini...@talentedit.com
<srini...@talentedit.com>* or reach me 6373641858

*Title: Electrical Engineer **Location: San Diego, CA *
*Duration: Contract OR Fulltime*

   - Electrical Engineer with *8 to 10 years of experience in Harness
   design*
   - Good understanding of PLC, Ethernet and other high-speed communication
   systems
   - Good understanding of various sensors & devices used in process
   industry
   - Good understanding of harness design for Power and safety critical
   systems
   - Design of Simple Analog, Digital, Passive,Inter-connect Circuits &
   PCBs
   - Good *Debugging & Troubleshooting* Skills
   - Expertise using Test & Measuring Equipments like Multimeters,
   Oscilloscopes, Function Generators etc
   - Experience in Mentor Graphics DX Designer is a Plus
   - Experience in NX (Uni Graphics) for harness design is a plus
   - Good understanding of EMI/EMC and implications
   - Self Planner and Good in Communication (oral & written), Coordination
   & Procurement