*Please reply to d...@profile500.com <d...@profile500.com>*

Hi,

Please find below the details of a new requirement from our client (An
implementation partner of a reputed financial firm). Let me know if you
have any suitable profiles. Please share resume along with contact# and and
pay rate

*Network consultant-- Data*
*Washington, DC*
*Long Term*

*Job Description:*
• Handle escalations and troubleshoot problems
• Handle deployment functions as requested
• Manages and overseas shift handover process
• Provide team support and process improvements through individual
contributions.
• Maintain and Update Knowledge Base and documentation
• Initiate and implement processes improvements.
• Perform change management in accordance with change management procedures
• Perform capacity and performance and report whenever exception is
reported and takes remedial action
• Coordinate with CCE third party network vendors and OEMs for incident
resolution
• Determines work procedures, prepares work schedules, and expedites
workflow: Studies and standardizes procedures to improve efficiency and
effectiveness of IT core WAN operations.
• Handles escalations
• Participate in routine operational meetings
• Performs advanced remote/on site troubleshooting activities encompassing
system design issues, upgrade plans, creation of technical product
documentati

Experience         5-7 Years

*Regards*
*Dave*