Hi All,

Please send resumes to ch...@genuineitllc.com

I have an urgent need with one of our Direct Client in Austin, TX need *Oracle
DBA with Oracle 10g/11g SQL, Shell, ASM, RAC and Oracle DBA Certification*.
It’s a long term project Due October 17, 2014, Please go through the
requirement and reply back with your consultants resume *Rate: $75/hr on
C2C.*

*Minimum Requirements:*

Years

Skills/Experience

7

Experience developing tools to administer large numbers of test &
development database environments

7

Carry 24 x7 pager for supporting Production & Development database systems

7

Experience designing, installing & maintaining large size databases

7

Performance Tuning large size databases & applications

7

Thorough knowledge & working experience in setting up infrastructure for
databases in datacenters at multiple sites

7

Working experience in moving live production, development & testing
database & applications hosted in different physical sites.

7

Overall DBA experience

7

In-Depth knowledge of Oracle internal views, shell & SQL scripting

7

Experience managing Oracle databases versions 10& 11 on Solaris

5

Solid experience in managing Oracle versions 10& 11 database with Automated
Storage Management (ASM),  Real Application Clusters (RAC) and Data Guard

1

Experience in implementing and maintain oracle Golden gate software

1

Experience in tuning Oracle databases using software such as Precise I3

Strong

Excellent oral and written communication skills

Certification

Certification Required : Oracle DBA certified

*Preferences:*

Years

Skills/Experience

                  3

Experience with Texas health & Human Service application systems

4

Proven leader and mentoring experience

5

Strategic planning and implementation experience

--

With Warm Regards

------------------------------

CHAVA

GENUINEIT LLC

contact: 512-298-3758

Email: ch...@genuineitllc.com <srika...@genuineitllc.com>, URL:
www.genuineitllc.com

Gtalkid : chava.genuin...@gmail.com

   - in.linkedin.com/pub/chava-anutharang/97/8b8/675/

Genuineit LLC *Certified Women Owned Business*

According to Bill S.1618 Title III passed by the 105th US Congress, this
message is not considered as "Spam" as we have included the contact
information. If you wish to be removed from our mailing list, please
respond with "remove" in the subject field. We apologize for any
inconvenience caused