*Hi Partner,*

*Hope you are doing great!*

*Please respond with Resume & Contact details of the consultant to:
pra...@cigniti.com <pra...@cigniti.com> ASAP*

*Position: Sr.Net Web Developer with Terlik Controls*

*Location: Indianapolis, IN*

*Duration: 12+ months contract*

*This person needs to be Senior level and Telrik Controls is required.*

The system we are developing is architected to include a web application UI
and RESTful web service APIs as the major components.  The server hosting
environment will be a MS IIS server and the client environment will be the
standard Lilly desktop, which for the browser is IE version 9 although we
may develop to IE version 11.  We are targeting development of the web
application to be ASP.NET MVC technology, with any non-MS UI components
coming from the Telerik suite of UI controls.  The development IDE will be
Visual Studio 2013 and we will use TFS for version control/build
management.  The targeted .NET framework is 4.0+ and C#.

Technologies

•           C# (.NET Framework 4.0+)

•           ASP.NET MVC

•           Telerik UI controls for web development

•           Javascript

•           HTML

•           XML

•           Experience developing RESTful web services solutions

•           Self-motivated, creative problem solver

•           Good English writing skills

•           Visual Studio 2013

Thanks & Regards,

Prasad Mamidela | Technical Recruiter | Cigniti Inc.

O: 972-756-0622 Ext 201 | F: 972.767.0948 | Email: pra...@cigniti.com

IM: prasad.cigniti

GTalk: prasadmamidela

433 E Las Colinas Blvd. # 1240 Irving TX 75039 USA

LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/prasadmamidela