Hi,

Greeting for the day.

Please find the below Job requirement for our direct client and let me know
your if you are interested with the position.

Email:systemsanalysts...@gmail.com OR *Email:srini...@systems-analysts.com*

Title: *SAP ABAP*

Location: Atlanta, GA

Length: 8+ Months

Rate: DOE

*JOB DESCRIPTION:*

·         Excellent workflow skills and experience

·         Looking for Techno-Functional Workflow resources

·         Detailed understanding of GL Parked Document workflow and related
FICO functionality for Document Parking Completing and Posting.

·         Ability to configure Document Parking Workflow Variants Approval
Groups Approval Paths.

·         Detailed understanding of Organizational Management the Org
Structure Org Units Positions Work Centers and Responsibilities.

·         Detailed understanding of Agent Determination Rules and
variations such as Evaluation Paths Responsibilities SAP Organizational
Objects and Function Modules.

·         General understanding of Workflow Templates and Standard Tasks.

·         General understanding of Universal Work list.

·         General understanding of Workflow Business Objects Methods
Attributes and Events

·         Familiarity with Generic Object Services

 Candidate First Name:

Candidate Last Name:

Candidate Email:

Candidate Contact No: