Hi,
Hope you are doing good,
I have below requirement for one of our client, let me know if you have any
one available.

*PeopleSoft FMS/ HCM Consultant*
*Location: Austin, TX*
*Duration: Long term*

*Minimum Requirements:*
            8 Years of experience in Business Intelligence Report Writing
            5 Years of experience with PeopleSoft 9.1 or above FMS and HCM
            5 Years of experience with Business/System/Data Analysis and
Improvement
            5 Years of experience with the development of various reporting
mechanisms
            5 Years of extensive knowledge of/experience with data
integration, data quality, multi-dimensional design and ETL tools,
processes and methodology
            3 Years of extensive experience with highly complex application
security requirements

*Preferences*:
3 Years of proficient with the Microsoft Windows and Office products
            2 Years of public sector experience (Federal, State or Local
Government)

*Looking forward to hear from you.*

*With Regards*
*Swamy*
Genuineit LLC *Certified Women Owned Business*
Making IT Happen…

Desk: *713.230.8558 Ex 101*
Email: sw...@genuineitllc.com