Hi,

This is Krishna with iMCS, we have an urgent requirement for the Following
position appreciate if you could respond with your Updated profile,
Availability, and Visa Status and Expected rate ASAP. Please let me know
Comfortable level ASAP
*
Requirement No:1*
Position:PROJECT MANAGER
Location:Ohio
Duration:6+ months
Job Description:
One of our consultant is looking for strong Project management consultant,
SDLC experience, Project documentation creation and management.
*Looking for consultant who can work on W2*

*Requirement No:2*
Position:SAP SD Techno-functional Consultant
Location:FL
Required:SAP SD Techno-functional consultant
Duration:6 Months+
Job Description:
One of our client is looking for Strong SD Techno-fuctional consultant with
atleast 3 implementation expereince.
*Looking for consultant  who can work on W2*

Regards,
Krishna
iMCS Group Inc,
469 442 3300