Hi ,
We got an urgent requirement , below mentioned is the requirement . if you
have any consultants  comfortable with the below mentioned requirement ,
Send the profiles to *n...@psitcorp.com.*

* *

*SAP XI consultant*

*Duration  :  Three months*

*Location: Dallas, TX *

*Rate   :  Open*

* *

*Job Summary: *

Work closely with functional team to understand business requirements·

  Translate Business requirements into XI Technical solution. Review
technical design specifications and develop SAP XI maps based on the
specifications.·

  Deliver quality integration scenarios within timeline and adhering to
standards. Use integration builder tools to render scenarios incorporating
best practice guidelines.·

  Work closely with application developers or business partners to ensure
end-to-end scenario delivery. Collaborate with the Information e-Xchange
team to establish and then follow strategies, standards and guidelines for
an SAP XI environment (including mapping and java coding standards).·

  Support user acceptance and integration testing. Conduct peer technical
design reviews to ensure a best-practices solution.·

  Work with an experienced EDI team to analyze as-is EDI B2B business
requirements and translate into technical design solution to be implemented
on an SAP XI 7.0 system with Seeburger EDI and AS/2 adapters.·

  Assist in securing our external communications and to secure and encrypt
the sensitive data using an encryption tool.·

  Other duties as assigned.·

*Knowledge Required:*

  Strong implementation experience with SAP XI/Seeburger EDI and AS/2
adapters. Prefer candidate to have experience with two SAP XI
implementations (design and development) using the Seeburger EDI adapter.(
3+·    years EDI development experience in an SAP environment).

  2+ years Java coding and scripting experience. Ideal candidates should
have implementation experience using WebServices (SOAP), XML, XSLT, HTML,
Flat File, JMS, MQ Series and MVC (WebDynpro or BSP) technologies.·

Thanks & Regards,
*Neo Smith
Recruiter
Progress Solutions Inc.,
550 North  Reo Street,
Suite #300 ,  Tampa, FL - 33609
Office: 954 603 1737    Fax: 954 603 8778
Email: **n...@psitcorp.com* <kris...@psitcorp.com>**

*Gtalk  :   recruiter.neo ,   Yahoo IM  : neorecruiter*

*Under Bill s.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this mail
remove option for removal from our mailing list. To be removed from our
mailing list, reply this mail with remove as subject.*