Hi,

We need one *QA with Web Services resource for Austin, TX*  *for a long
term contract* with the following skills :

*Web Services, SoapUI, SOATest,* Groovy Scripting, UNIX, JIRA, ALM, Very
good understanding for Agile

Methodology, *good in Automation.*

*Please let me know if you have any consultant for the below position.*

*Solution Architect*

*6+ months*

*St. Louis MO*

*MUST:*

o   Year’s of professional development/architectural exp.

o   Experience designing solutions based on requirements from Technical
leads and product owners.

o   Extensive experience gathering requirements for strategic goals/
development efforts

o   Oversaw Websphere Commerce 7 implementations (Preferably w/ SAP)

o   Sr Java Development exp.

o   Object Oriented Programming

o   Intricate working knowledge of all aspects of SDLC
(BA/PM/Scrum/Devs/QAs)

o   Oracle database & WebSphere Application Server

o   Knowledge of Web Authoring / Development tools

*Regards,*

*
Ning*

*West Coast Consulting, LLC**
**Work – 949 743 0065 x 202 • Direct -949 800 5351*

*ning**@westcoastllc.com* <r...@westcoastllc.com>

*www.westcoastllc.com* <http://www.westcoastllc.com/>**