Hi

*Please send resume to ning**@westcoastllc.com* <n...@westcoastllc.com>*
only with contact information and location of candidate**.*

We are looking for *Java Developer with Groovy and Grail* experience for a
long term contract in *Foster City, CA or Austin, TX*

*One more Requirement Need consultant ASAP.*

*Sr. /Lead ETL Developer*

*Location: Pleasanton, CA*

*12 Months*

Looking Sr. or lead ETL consultant for production support team with very
strong on UNIX.

Experience in reporting tool (in Informatica) is Must required

*Netezza Developer*

*6 month project in the Seattle, WA area*

An urgent need for a more junior-level Netezza Developer for a 6 month
project in the Seattle area. I don’t have client info, but I know they’re
looking for lower rates because they’re only requiring junior-level. Here’s
the bit of info I do have in terms of experience they’re looking for –
definitely let me know if you have anyone:

> 6+ years of experience in IT, 4+ years in Data Warehouse and BI
environments

> At least 3+ years Development experience, preferably with Netezza

> Prior experience on DB2 UDB, Oracle and/or SQL server 2008 would be a
plus.

I also have a 6 week project for a Sr. ETL Dev w/ Netezza that would
potentially include 1 week in London. It starts with some travel to Des
Moines from 11/25-11/27.

*Position title:*
*  ETL Analyst **Location:*
*  Marietta, GA (on-site) **Job Term:**  6 month contract+*

*Interview Process: * Phone to face-to-face

*Basic Qualifications:*
5+ years prior ETL experience
Informatica
DAC – (Data Warehouse Application Console)
Oracle Database
Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE) – nice to have
ETL experience with Financial Reporting applications – nice to have

Client has the following 6 month contract in San Jose for $80-85 per hour.

*JOB DESCRIPTION:*

1.               Well versed with support MY SQL latest database.

2.               Must have solid experience with MySQL Enterprise Manager

3.       Must have knowledge about the installation.

4.       Performance tuning, creation of DR, High Availability solution and
cluster.

5.       Should be able to architect and design solution using MY SQL.

6.       Willing to work with cross border teams

*Need 2 Java Developers for Putnam Boston. 6-12 months+*

CORE Java/J2ee
UI design and development
Jquery
JBoss
Linux
Oracle Sql/ TSQL
Web Services
Design Patterns
Finance or High Transactions web services environment

We need GUI Tier Developers and need to have solid US experience with top
caliber clients

*Data Analyst*

*Location: Andover, MA Expected Duration: 6 months*

Do you have any technical BA’s that meet profile below?  Must have defined
contribution experience

The project is combination of Data Warehousing and Reporting for DC.   The
business analyst will be focusing on data and reporting requirements and
design and integration of reports for presentation on the web.  The analyst
must have:

   - Financial system background supporting defined contribution (401K)
   - Strong SQL knowledge, excel, visio
   - Previous Data warehousing experience, oracle 11G
   - Must have previous experience writing business requirements,
   functional design, and work with QA in quality assurance.
   - Strong interpersonal skills, both verbal and written
   - Excellent organizational skills
   - Strong data analysis and problem solving skills.

*Java Developer*

*San Diego, CA*

*6 months Plus*

Job Description

Qualifications

   - Applicable BS Degree
   - Minimum of six years of relevant experience
   - Strong communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively
   with both technology and business teams both verbally and in writing
   - Experience in various software development methods, particularly Agile
   and TDD
   - Command of software development tools and techniques including source
   control, design diagrams, frameworks, and design patterns
   - Experience working in small to mid-sized teams
   - Strong drive and the competitive instinct to make Leadfusion’s
   products exceptional in the marketplace

Backend Technologies

   - Java/J2EE
   - IoC Containers such as the Spring Framework
   - Java-ORM technology including Hibernate
   - JMS
   - SQL & PL/SQL
   - SOA
   - JSON
   - Working Knowlege of HTML5

* Project Manager*

Boston or Andover, MA

6 months+

*Description *
The project manager position is responsible for managing the system
development life-cycle of Defined Contributions business initiatives for
Web and its related applications.
The successful candidate will effectively collaborate with the business
during the inception phase of product development projects in order to set
the stage for technical elaboration and construction.  The candidate will
be expected to understand the current enterprise solutions and how they are
part of an integrated solution.  The candidate must be able to vet out
enhancements and new product ideas with the business having formed
collaborative partnerships with the key business stakeholders.
The candidate will be expected to understand the product roadmap, obtain
in-depth knowledge of the existing system features, and develop a
high-level understanding of the technology infrastructure.  While vetting
out product ideas with the business, the candidate will be expected to
engage appropriate technology partners to consult and ensure that new
product ideas are consistent with both the product roadmap and the
technology infrastructure. This position has heavy business interaction and
responsibilities that include:

§        Working closely with DC Operations, Sales and Marketing business
staff to define project deliverables.
§        Estimating systems costs and ROI.
§        Establishing and executing project plans.
§        Budget formulation and management.
§        Overall delivery coordination.
§        Proactively seek to improve day-to-day efficiency and automate
activities wherever possible.

*Qualifications*
§        The successful candidate will have 8-10 years of project
management experience.
§        5+ years of Web application development.
§        Extensive working knowledge of Defined Contribution systems
§        Strong communication skills; ability to talk to the business as
well as the developers; manage conflict resolutions.
§        Ability to concurrently manage multiple projects; can effectively
track issues and resolutions.
*Education*  Bachelor of Science with a concentration in
Technology/Computer Science is strongly preferred.  Advanced degree
desirable.

*Regards,*

* Ning*

*West Coast Consulting, LLC*
*Work – 949 743 0065 x 202 • Direct -949 800 5351*

*ning**@westcoastllc.com* <r...@westcoastllc.com>

*www.westcoastllc.com* <http://www.westcoastllc.com/>