Hi Smitha,

We still haven't done a formal vote for a Savan release, but I am hoping to
start things up with a 0.9 release since we have almost fully implemented
WS-Eventing support and some support for Atom will be added soon.

My time frame is within about a month. But things may get a bit delayed.

Chamikara

Hi

     Could you please let me know when can we expect Savan Release?

    We need to plan our project activities accordingly.It's a real help
if somebody can respond to this mail

Thanks

Smitha

to this message are intended for the exclusive use of the addressee(s) and
may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are
not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate, distribute or copy
this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and destroy all copies of
this message and any attachments.

should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The
company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus transmitted
by this email.

www.wipro.com

--
Chamikara Jayalath