Have you engaged addressing module at both the client and server sides.
Currently we depend on addressing.

Chamikara

Hi Chamikara

      Thanks for the reply. We are actually trying to present some proof
of concept to the client. For that I am trying with the sample programs
given (Publisher Service and Client)
But I am getting the following Exception when I am trying to subscribe
I attached the souce files .
Exception in thread "main" org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: A header
representing a Message Addressing Property is not valid and the message
cannot be processed
        at
org.apache.axis2.addressing.AddressingFaultsHelper.triggerAddressingFaul
t(AddressingFaultsHelper.java:150)
        at
org.apache.axis2.addressing.AddressingFaultsHelper.triggerActionMismatch
Fault(AddressingFaultsHelper.java:81)
        at
org.apache.axis2.handlers.addressing.AddressingInHandler.extractActionIn
formation(AddressingInHandler.java:276)
        at
org.apache.axis2.handlers.addressing.AddressingInHandler.extractAddressi
ngInformation(AddressingInHandler.java:159)
        at
org.apache.axis2.handlers.addressing.AddressingInHandler.invoke(Addressi
ngInHandler.java:95)
        at org.apache.axis2.engine.Phase.invoke(Phase.java:383)
        at
org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisEngine.invoke(AxisEngine.java:203)
        at
org.apache.axis2.engine.AxisEngine.receiveFault(AxisEngine.java:354)
        at
org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.send(OutInAxisOper
ation.java:370)
        at
org.apache.axis2.description.OutInAxisOperationClient.execute(OutInAxisO
peration.java:294)
        at
org.apache.axis2.client.ServiceClient.sendReceive(ServiceClient.java:520
)
        at
org.apache.axis2.client.ServiceClient.sendReceive(ServiceClient.java:500
)
        at
org.apache.savan.eventing.client.EventingClient.subscribe(EventingClient
.java:73)
        at publisher.client.Client.doSubscribe(Client.java:93)
        at publisher.client.Client.run(Client.java:52)
        at publisher.client.Client.main(Client.java:40)
Could you pls try to help me to resolve this?

Regards
Smitha Aldrin