Hi

Not really a solution to the savannah malloc failures (I've been seeing
them too when pulling gnulib 10x in parallel from savannah during
continous integration pipeline jobs) but a note that I am (as
libidn/libidn2 maintainer) considering to not use a gnulib submodule but
rather rely on ./bootstrap to pull in gnulib through some other
mechanism, which would allow you to use a gnulib mirror and the
--gnulib-srcdir or --gnulib-refdir options to ./bootstrap, which would
reduce savannah gnulib clone usage.

Are there any savannah usage graphs per-project?  I wonder if gnulib is
a top consumer of resources, or if some other project (guix?) is a large
consumer that needs optimizing.

/Simon