We have been looking at trying to configure libidn to use a prebuild.. We
had some issues, but not enough time to figure out what failed yet. I will
add that our builds fail on the clone with a -j1 logic or -j 12 ( ie N )
equally.
As far as your questions, I am not sure. I am just adding in some Notes of
what we are seeing at Yahoo.

Jason