Le Sunday 17 February 2008 16:11:00 David, vous avez écrit :
>  Another server also implies extra
> administration work. Currently, we rely on Romain's personal server for
> our trac (and dolebrai.net): he's paying it alone, and he does almost
> all of the maintainance. That means that his advice will be important
> here.

I want to have my personal server for various things, so I would pay it with
or without dolebrai/savonet.

Then, I don't like wasting ressources, so if the server can be usefull to more
people than me, then I'm happy :)

I understand the issue with the end of a new server, but remember that anyhow,
if you don't buy anther one, you'll rely on *me*, which is much more evil :-D

And I like the idea of some good diner all together too !

Romain