Thanks for your quick reply. It helped a lot.
I added
set("harbor.port", 8005)
to my config and removed the port parameter from
input.harbor()
and was able to connect via icecast and shoutcast protocol.

A few questions are still to be answered.
If I change set("harbor.port", 8005) to any other port it is ignored.
Liquidsoap still opens 8005 but does not let me connect to it. Why?
And if I change set("harbor.port", 8005) to 8765 and add the port
parameter to input.harbor() (8765, too) I can connect via icecast but
not via shoutcast.

You said that I have to set icy=true per source, but cannot find a
parameter to achieve this. I was looking for input.harbor(icy=true) or
something similar, but saw nothing that could help me. Or do I have to
specify a second harbor with port 8765+1 to get this working?

My main goal by the way is to be able to have an yet unknown number of
input.harbors, which are able to accept incoming icecast and shoutcast
streams for later live-dj switching via fallback or other means.

But for now it just seems to be possible to have one input.harbor
accepting shoutcast and x others accepting icecast only.

Greetings
Marc