Le mardi 26 octobre 2010 17:16:06, Romain Beauxis a écrit :
> Those changes will not be backward compatible with 0.9.2/3 but 1.0 is the
> right time to break this kind of thing. Futhermore, I think they make
> sense and will avoid confusion in the future. Thus, if no one object, I
> will implement them as soon as I find the time :)

Ok, I have just commited those changes!
I finally maintained icy to false by default, but I am open to any
argumentation...

Additionally, now harbor sources can be created/removed dynamically. I've been
playing a bit with the attached script and it seems to be working quite well!

Romain
set("log.file",false)
set("log.stdout",true)
set("log.level",4)

s = ref blank(id="b")

log = log(label="server.harbor",level=3)

def create_harbor(_) =
  orig = !s
  if source.id(orig) == "b" then
    log("Creating harbor source")
    in = input.harbor("/",port=9000)
    s := output.ao(id="x",fallible=true,in)
    "Done!"
  else
    log("Error: harbor source already present!")
    "Error: harbor source already present!"
  end
end

server.register("create",namespace="harbor",
                 description="Create a dynamic harbor source on port 9000",
                 usage="create",create_harbor)

def remove_harbor(m) =
  orig = !s
  if source.id(orig) != "b" then
    log("Remove harbor source")
    source.shutdown(orig)
    s := blank()
    "Done!"
  else
    log("Error: no harbor source to remove..")
    "Error: no harbor source to remove.."
  end
end

server.register("remove",namespace="harbor",
                 description="Remove a dynamic harbor source",
                 usage="remove",remove_harbor)

output.dummy(blank())