Hi Walter,

For complex scheduling purposes, have you looked at writing your own
scheduling code? This is usually the most convenient way to hook liquidsoap
up with complex scheduling programs. You can basically use whatever
language/tools you are more convenient with and use request.dynamic in your
liquidsoap script to fetch the next song to play according to your schedule.

Romain