Yes, we're having issues compiling with both `ffmpeg` support and all other
encoders. We believe that ffmpeg brings all the other encoders
functionalities and more so it was decided to only build with ffmpeg
enabled. I'll make sure to add it to the release description.

For a mp3 encoder, you should be able to use:
  %ffmpeg(format="mp3", %audio(codec="libmp3lame"))

Romain