Le mer. 19 oct. 2022 à 07:20, Gilles Pietri <contact+...@gilouweb.com> a
écrit :

> Le 19/10/2022 à 01:48, Romain Beauxis a écrit :
> > We've been overdue for an update! Here's some liquidsoap-related
> >
> > * We released 2.1.2, the second bugfix release on the 2.1.x branch.
> > So far this branch seems to be doing well!
> >
> > * We have done some heavy lifting work on the main branch.
> [snip 2.2]
>
> Hey,
>
> Amazing work, though it probably won’t help me (unless we define a track
> title, and a cover art haha, though probably in reality, I’m not a
> direct user of that ;))
>
> I still am not running on 2.x on some instances, gotta go there…
>
> > * We have begun planning the next liquidshop workshop!
> >
> > One exciting development on this front is that we are planning on
> > using liquidsoap to run it! We have a workable proof of concept that
> > we are looking at solidifying for the workshop. Date should be around
> > January. If you are interested to speak, you can start thinking about
> > it. We're also looking for beta testers for the liquidsoap-based
> > presentation code!
>

> Count on me, I can try the presentation demos. I don’t plan on speaking,
> and will most likely won’t have time to prepare anything precise, but
> will participate and enjoy the community moments (depending on how soon
> we know the date, you can count on me hosting with you, should you want
> that ;))

Great! You're our official MC!

> > * Leading to the workshop, we'd like to consider moving off of the
> > slack platform.
> >
> [snip discord]
>
> Discord sux, and is closed source. Why not go for gitter.im if you want
> it hosted? I even think they natively allow matrix federation, so you
> get that as well, but I may be wrong...

I so wish we could have a one chat application we all agree upon. I was
thinking about this and I believe the most important deciding factor for us
should be accessibility. We are a radio project after all and we need to
make sure that our documentation and communities are welcoming in that
regard. I will enquiry about this.

-- Romain