Hi!

Liquidsoap 2.1.3 is out:
https://github.com/savonet/liquidsoap/releases/tag/v2.1.3

This is the third and, hopefully, last bug fix release for the 2.1.x
release branch.

Overall, this release cycle was thankfully pretty calm, hence the more than
two months since the previous one. The release contains a couple of new
features that may also be useful such as being able to select or list
portaudio devices and some enhancements in input.harbor dynamic
capabilities.

Anyone on one of the 2.1.x releases should be able to upgrade safely to
this version.

Up next we have some exciting things in the works:
* The 2.2.x release cycle is very close to being ready to be tagged for
stable release. The last feature we're working on before this can be done
is pretty exciting: multi track and track manipulation! It's all happening
here with some (on-going) examples:
https://github.com/savonet/liquidsoap/pull/2764. We are hopping to branch
out this release during December, stabilize it and release it in the
following month or so.

* We have submitted a talk at the open media dev room at the FOSDEM
conference! We presented the last year it was on and we're pretty excited
to potentially get a chance to follow-up with it and maybe meet in person
with other liquidsoap community members. If you are interested, the
application for talks is still open here:
https://lists.fosdem.org/pipermail/fosdem/2022q4/003451.html.

* Because of the FOSDEM submission, we will postpone the liquidshop
workshop, prolly to April.

Happy hacking y'all!