heyy!
oh, this feels like a thriller - stick to the old version with known bugs, or jump into the unknown, finding your configs not working but fingers crossed that the old bugs would not be there and welcome the new ones? or skip it altogether and wait till 2.2 which will probably require another config rewrite?

aaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it's a fine line balancing between hiccups and functionalities [lost].

is someone out there to help with rewriting configs?

it's like version one:
the sky is blue, sunflower is yellow and follows the sun

version two expects something like:
sunflower is a flower;
blue is the sky (sky is upstairs), follows the sun the sunflower

version two point two is like:
sunflower is a flower;
blue is the sky (sky is upstairs), follows the sun the sunflower

error 5: this value has no method `follows`

ohhhh

-----Original Message----- From: Romain Beauxis