Last year, several members of our architecture community spent two days with
Ken and found it to be valuable. We hope to do the same thing around Q3/Q4 for
a larger audience but have been asked to explore security training for the
business analyst community. Can anyone point me in the right direction towards
training providers that have courses with the below characteristics?

*       Training done on our site
*       Fixed price per training day regardless of number of attendees
*       Discusses how to document security-specific requirements
*       Discusses how to institutionalize the creation of misuse cases
*       Making the business case at a project-level for increased security
*       Considerations around creation of software test plans that incorporate
security-specific aspects

destroy all copies.