In an off-line conversation, Holger suggested I put up a pointer to the
undergraduate course in "Secure Programming" I offered this past spring
in the School of Computer Science at CMU:

https://www.securecoding.cert.org/confluence/display/sci/15392+Secure+Programming

This course probably overlaps  somewhat with Holger's Secure Coding
lectures but also contains additional material.

The course uses the Addison-Wesley book "Secure Coding in C and C++" as
a text.

rCs

--
Robert C. Seacord