Speaking about online secure programming materials, I'd love to hear any
feedback, positive or negative, about the course materials I posted
online years ago at http://projects.cerias.purdue.edu/secprog/, or the
more recent derived versions at http://www.cs.purdue.edu/homes/cs390s/

Did anyone use them at all?  What could I do to improve them?

Thanks,
Pascal Meunier
Purdue University CERIAS