Hi, I'm trying to start a custom image of MySql which has been
configured to use EBS for storage. When I try to start it I get an
error saying the bundle is corrupt, the status never gets past
"initialising" then it terminates.

Could you advise whether this is something I've done incorrectly or is
there a problem elsewhere? When I just tried to start a new instance a
got a worrying error saying "Insufficient Capacity" - I've only got
two instances running so I'm guessing the issue isn't with me. I've
also noticed that I can't configure any of my roles to "us-east-1c",
it's not in the list of availability zones.

Thanks,
Paul
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"scalr-discuss" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/scalr-discuss?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to