I fear I'm going to go over old ground here so apologies...

The tutorials that I've read and the fanfare around EBS was based on
the fact that mysql (and a web server) could now be persisted across
reboots. So, without wanting the complexity of LVM is it not possible
to use EBS with the mysql instance? It seems a bit, er, pointless
otherwise.

As an aside I had exactly the same problem with the app instance i.e.
EBS wasn't available. That didn't stop the instance moving to a
"running" state, it's my belief that the same should be true for
mysql.

Thanks,
Paul

On Oct 23, 7:02 pm, Alex Kovalyov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> EC2 glitches, us-east-1c in particular. So they removed it from the list of
> available zones - I guess its.. out of capacity.
>
> On 23.10.08 20:32, "[EMAIL PROTECTED]"
>
> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > Insufficient Capacity
> > I can't configure any of my roles to "us-east-1c",
> > it's not in the list of availability zones
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"scalr-discuss" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/scalr-discuss?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to