> Thanks Mike. I'm looking at the Secondary DNS service from dyndns now
> as they seem to provide what you're describing. This may be a silly
> question but looking at dyndns setup instructions they say as part of
> the setup I need to "...enter the IP address of your primary DNS
> server in the Master Server IP field". I understand why they need this
> but is the "Master Server IP" the same IP I get if I ping
> NS1.SCALR.NET or is it something else? If it's something else how do I
> find it?

I'm really interested in seeing how this works out.
If it works, can you post details of the steps you took and the
configuration you used (both for scalr and dyndns)  as that would be
super useful.

Thanks!

Martin.
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"scalr-discuss" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/scalr-discuss?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to