Ok, but that means I can't stress test staging.domain.com as it will
also loads domain.com.

I really need 2 farms to achieve this? Any way to copy a farm (and all
the modified AMIs) into a new farm?

On Jun 9, 10:27 am, Frédéric Sidler <[email protected]> wrote:
> Each new application creates a vhost in /etc/apache2 folder.
> I'm from switzerland. In the middle of the alps :-)
>
> 2009/6/9, MartinB <[email protected]>:
>
>
>
>
>
> > Can you give me a hint of where I should be looking in the interface?
> > I haven't seen that. I kinda thought it was possible because in the
> > farm's listing, it says: Application: 1, so I thought it could be 2 :)
>
> > Where are you from, I see you speak french?
>
> > On Jun 9, 10:16 am, Frédéric Sidler <[email protected]> wrote:
> >> Yes.
>
> >> 2009/6/9, MartinB <[email protected]>:
>
> >> > Hi Guys,
>
> >> > Is it possible to configure one form and use it for two differents
> >> > apps likewww.domain.comandfor staging.domain.com so we know for
> >> > sure it's the exact same configuration for both the production and
> >> > staging zone?
>
> >> > Thanks
>
> >> --
> >> Envoyé avec mon mobile
>
> --
> Envoyé avec mon mobile
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"scalr-discuss" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to 
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at 
http://groups.google.com/group/scalr-discuss?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---

Reply via email to