Hi Marc,

The green check-mark is not turned on and snapshots are not being created.
 I have no idea why this is happening.  I looked at every log file to try
to find a reason, but I I could not find an error related to this.  As
explained, the IAM user I am using in Scalr have appropriate permissions, I
can trigger a manual snapshot and it works, I can view snapshots, I can
view volumes.  I have 4 other environments configured exactly the same and
everything is working fine.  The only difference I could find is that this
is the only volume hosted in region us-east1b, others in other environments
are in different sub-region, like us-east1a or 1c.

I have also tried to create a volume from Scalr and enable auto-snapshot on
it, but same behaviour and auto-snapshot stays disabled.

Here's some screen capture:

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-8D3Bbugln4I/WEDIK-dpnSI/AAAAAAAACNw/PQ7pnOVN7wcTH84-mukWD9iLvYEjSVS2QCLcB/s1600/scalr%2B1.PNG>

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-yf-e46VItjE/WEDIRHdkISI/AAAAAAAACN0/Fn_nKN74veYcvuOuWyARs6MMXOwqbSYegCLcB/s1600/scalr%2B2.PNG>

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-gGG_q84V-4o/WEDIT7C_n6I/AAAAAAAACN4/1SKLRiiTOMcT1BQdZOMZXjFc4usrB5LWgCLcB/s1600/scalr%2B3.PNG>