Hi Marc,

Now that Amazon has pushed the new longer Id format, would it be possible
for Scalr to publish a small update in order to support them in the
community version?  Right now, if I start a new instance, I would be unable
to use the auto-snapshot feature, which is something I really depend on.

Thank you