I have Scid version 4.6.0 on my Linux laptop. When I enter moves, say, by
moving the e-pawn from e2 to e4, the pawn moves as it should but when I release
the mouse, the pawn immediately jumps back to e2 on its own and repeats the
move to e4. It's annoying and almost makes me dizzy after entering many moves
like this. How can I stop that so it moves only once? My Windows version of
Scid does not do this; the piece stays put after I release the mouse.