Hi Chhristian,

I've copied our previous email below this message so that other in the
group should see them.

I was just going to bed when I saw your post so I dashed off an
answer. I've only recently joined the project though I'm not a coder
I'm slowly going through the documentation to try to improve it. F1 or
click on 'Help' gives you the help file in the context of your current
window. As with most all Linux projects the docs are lagging well
behind the changes in code.

Try Ctrl-Shift-i  when you are at the scid chessboard (Main Window)
This should bring up another window ( Import Window) into which you
can paste the whole pgn. In fact if you make a mistake typing in a
game this is the only way to  edit it inside Scid.

Pgn files are plain text so use any text editor (I use Notepad++
on Windows 10) to open a copy of the email. message and you can modify
it from there.

Best Wishes
Maurice