Hi Group,

I've been around computers a long time but the difficulties I have solving
software problems have become more intractable. Thanks for your help in
advance!

When trying to configure ScidvsMac I get the following error:

error "mismatched tag" at line 33 character 3
"rver>
ver>
ting>
</s <--Error-- erver>
"
error "mismatched tag" at line 33 character 3
"rver>
ver>
ting>
</s <--Error-- erver>
"
    while executing
"dom parse $xfccrc"
    (procedure "::Xfcc::ReadConfig" line 11)
    invoked from within
"::Xfcc::ReadConfig $xfccrcfile"
    (procedure "::Xfcc::config" line 6)
    invoked from within
"::Xfcc::config $::CorrespondenceChess::xfccrcfile"
    invoked from within
".correspondenceChessConfig.xfconf invoke "
    invoked from within
".correspondenceChessConfig.xfconf instate {pressed !disabled} {
.correspondenceChessConfig.xfconf state !pressed;
.correspondenceChessConfig.xfconf in..."
    (command bound to event)

If anyone can help me get the program configured for the International
Correspondence Chess Federation (ICCF) I would really appreciate it. Right
now I can't enter the configure menu at all :(

Thank You,

Doug