The time delay is Options->Moves->Autoplay Time Delay
I'll add a note to the help page in my next help file commit.

It's one of Pascal's numerous *quick and dirty* features, and making these
as robust as they should be isn't worth the effort/is impossible. They
basically suffer from quite poor design and documentation.
- (Engine must be running first)
+ (Engine must be running first, game at end-position, time delay is the
same as for Autoplay)
Steve