Good morning from France,

There is something I do not understand. Is it a bug???

1.      You open Scid vs. PC (last version 4.19),
2.      You edit a game (Edit/Setup Board. then OK); the game is now visible
in the clipbase),
3.      You open a database (example: File/open/KingBase2019.si4),
4.      You come back inside the clipbase,
5.      You search/current board inside the opened database (here
KingBase2019): as result, you find (or not) some games, then.
6.      You close the opened database (here KingBase2019). I generally do
this when I do not find the position inside the database.

*       The clipbase is now empty; you lost the position you entered in the
clipbase.

If you directly start again the manipulation (from step 2 - without closing
Scid vs PC), all is now OK: you keep the position in the clipboard after
closing the DTB. This phenomenon occurs only ONE TIME when you open Scid vs
PC. but for me, it is sometime annoying.

Are you able to reproduce this phenomenon?  I am afraid you said not. but I
try my luck anyway.

Best regards and thanks,

Francois,