I played a friend (over the board) today who's on Chess.com, and looking at
their games,
I got inspired to add support for chess.com's %clk....But, since our graph
is fairly overloaded already (with %emt time / score / time-totals) i have
just recalculated the %clk values to %emt for the purpose of the graph.
I think it's ok ? Code is in subversion.

PS - there is also a over-by-one text buffer fix today.
Cheers